Saturday, May 2, 2009

Braces!

Darec got braces on Thursday. He chose red and blue rubber bands. He has been pretty sore, but is doing well. Four kids in braces at the same time...Lord help us!



On another note, we want to give God ALL the GLORY and THANKS for blessing Russell with another promotion at work. The Lord has been so good to us!! Russell will be in a management position that will keep him at this project until the very end. So...looks like we will be in Terre Haute for another year. We are trusting the Lord to direct our lives, and we look forward to seeing what He has planned for us!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! : ) And by the way~I can't believe all Brendan has achieved! You guys should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russell and Catherine LongfellowMay 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM

    Thanks! I can't believe how much Ellie has grown. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darec looks so cute! I am so glad you guys are staying!!! BTW, we have to get together soon! School will be out in 24 days and my life will slow down tremendously! I don't know about yours!! LOL! You guys are in so many sports! So fun though.

    ReplyDelete