Friday, May 22, 2009

Jerrod's Band Concert

Russell went to Jerrod's band concert on Thursday. He took only a couple of pictures and some video. Jerrod is wearing the light blue shirt. The 8th grade band does a great job! I heard them play at a competition not too long ago, where they received the highest rating, gold. This was most likely Jerrod's last concert. He is not taking band in high school, at least not next year. It's kinda funny, Jerrod plays the baritone, which is in the tuba family. It looks normal when he holds it, because he is so tall. Next year Rion will be in band, and is taking over the legacy, playing the baritone! It's almost as tall as him! LOL!




Jerrod came home with his class picture today. I scanned it, and I thought I would post it. You can't really see him because there are so many kids, but he is the second one over from the right, in the top row. I can't believe he will be having 8th grade graduation in just two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment