Friday, May 22, 2009

The 5th Grade Field Trip

I missed Jerrod's band concert because I was with Rion on his big 5th grade field trip to St. Louis. We rode Turner buses to the St. Louis Zoo, The City Museum, and Union Station. The City Museum is more of a four-story "playground" built out of used and recycled "junk". There are caves, a slide down an old elevator shaft, various strange things to crawl through, an aquarium, plus it houses some old architecture pieces from St. Louis's history. Union Station used to be an actual railroad station which was turned into a mall/restaurants/hotels. It has a neat place called The Fudgery, where they make fudge in front of you, while interacting with the crowd. It was actually a really fun day, we had a blast! I took lots of pictures...enjoy!

The Bus.







The Zoo.








City Museum.











Union Station.





No comments:

Post a Comment