Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wrestling Video



I decided to upload a video I have of Brenden getting a pin. It was hard for him, stepping into wrestling for the first time his sophomore year, no prior training. Even though he got beat more times than not, he had a fun season! He ended up with a Varsity Letter, getting voted Most Improved Wrestler by his teammates, winning the Iron Man trophy for his hard work and dedication, and receiving a plaque for the Highest GPA on the team!

Jerrod's game yesterday was rained out, so I will try to get pictures of tomorrow's game, if they have it. Rain, rain, go away.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Brenden. It is terrific to see what is going on. The olympics you had reminded me of the one we had at your old house in Kenai---although everyone is slightly taller now.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't konw much about wrestling and don't know which of them was Brenden, but anyone can see the tremendous effort going on. I'm sure it's exciting to be there watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russell and Catherine LongfellowApril 30, 2009 at 12:03 PM

    Brenden got the pin!!

    ReplyDelete