Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring!



I had to take a picture of the tree, in my front yard, in full bloom. It looks beautiful, and has really grown in the time we have lived here. I love actually having Spring!

3 comments:

  1. We have had two very nice days, got to 59 today, dad said. Felt lots warmer than that out working; learning to carry water and keeping cool...LOL...doubted I would ever say that here so early.
    Darec love that mirror, Brenden that looked like neat match. Is that the apple tree blossoming or another kind? Dad is asking me.
    Jerrod are those kids the same age as you are? Different sizes. Love and Kisses some more. GK & GK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russell and Catherine LongfellowApril 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM

    The tree is a Crabapple. Yes, the kids are similar in age to Jerrod. I am glad you noticed the size difference...it cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete