Babe Ruth baseball practices have started for Jerrod. He hasn't played any games yet. Darec is in track and field at Otter Creek. His first meet is tomorrow, so expect some pictures soon! Rion is playing basketball at the Y, and Russell is coaching the team. I don't have any good pictures of him yet, but I will take some on Saturday. It's a crazy, but wonderful, life we have!
I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear, and will trust in the Lord. How blessed is the man who has made the Lord his trust! Psalm 40:1-4a
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
The Boys And Their Sports
We are busy with four different sports in our house right now. Brenden is running track at North. He had his first meet over the weekend, and got his first ribbon of the season.

Babe Ruth baseball practices have started for Jerrod. He hasn't played any games yet. Darec is in track and field at Otter Creek. His first meet is tomorrow, so expect some pictures soon! Rion is playing basketball at the Y, and Russell is coaching the team. I don't have any good pictures of him yet, but I will take some on Saturday. It's a crazy, but wonderful, life we have!
Babe Ruth baseball practices have started for Jerrod. He hasn't played any games yet. Darec is in track and field at Otter Creek. His first meet is tomorrow, so expect some pictures soon! Rion is playing basketball at the Y, and Russell is coaching the team. I don't have any good pictures of him yet, but I will take some on Saturday. It's a crazy, but wonderful, life we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment