We had a storm blow through our neighborhood this morning. I could tell it was pretty severe, but I didn't realize how much damage was done until I left the house this afternoon. Trees were down everywhere! We couldn't get out to the road the normal way we do, because a tree had been completely uprooted, and was laying across the road. I praise God that we had no damage to our house or yard!! Prayer works!
I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear, and will trust in the Lord. How blessed is the man who has made the Lord his trust! Psalm 40:1-4a
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Stormy Weather
We had a storm blow through our neighborhood this morning. I could tell it was pretty severe, but I didn't realize how much damage was done until I left the house this afternoon. Trees were down everywhere! We couldn't get out to the road the normal way we do, because a tree had been completely uprooted, and was laying across the road. I praise God that we had no damage to our house or yard!! Prayer works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment