Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day Of School






This morning I sent my boys off to school for this year. Sad. I miss them. Brenden had to be at North really early for a before school Cross Country practice. It was so strange to be dropping Jerrod off at the High School, plus Darec and Rion at the Middle School. Another school year of trusting them into God's hands. After dropping them off, I came home and starting my daily Bible reading. I am in Jeremiah right now, and just like He always does, God met me this morning with just the Word I needed. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope." What a blessing to know I serve a God who cares for my children, and has good planned for them!

Happy First Day Of School!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How cool to see those big guys already. Way to go Jerrod with Football. Yes, what a blessing that the storm gave no damage to you. Power in Prayer for certain. I didn't realize how dark it was already going to school. We are into to Fall here too, leaves falling and temp. dropped. Love ya, GB, GK's

    ReplyDelete