Un-stinking-believable!! Russell and the boys got us tickets to the Broadway musical, Wicked, for Mother's Day. The performance was last night. It was AMAZING! I was moved...inspired...there is so much I could say, but I won't bore you. Even the boys can't stop talking about it. I recommend for anyone who is able, go see it!
I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear, and will trust in the Lord. How blessed is the man who has made the Lord his trust! Psalm 40:1-4a
Friday, June 19, 2009
Wicked!!!
Un-stinking-believable!! Russell and the boys got us tickets to the Broadway musical, Wicked, for Mother's Day. The performance was last night. It was AMAZING! I was moved...inspired...there is so much I could say, but I won't bore you. Even the boys can't stop talking about it. I recommend for anyone who is able, go see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment