Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reading Award


Darec was given a trophy for his reading accomplishments. He ended up having the most Reading Counts points, of all the 6th grade students, at Otter Creek! Good job, Darec!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Darec and Rion!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I see that Darec is quite the artist --- very cool. I am not so much. I drew a face for a mannikin that we displayed at work for safety days. She looks quite odd. Her eyes are lopsided and her lips are not in the middle of her face---she looks like she had an accident! (and I was trying to make her look good!) Enjoy the flowers, the leaves are finally all out here, but my lilacs will not bloom til July.
    Dave Trudeau's mom passed away this week, she was 91 and in failing health for a while. My mom is doing well, especially since the Twins and Cubs are playing again. Love you, granny

    ReplyDelete