I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear, and will trust in the Lord. How blessed is the man who has made the Lord his trust! Psalm 40:1-4a
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Flew South For The Winter
While Terre Haute was in the middle of an ice storm, I flew to South Carolina to visit Russell. My mom was kind enough to come from Alaska and spend some time with the boys. She got a lot of it, since they didn't have school all week, because of the weather! Russell and I drove around looking at schools and houses in the area. It was exhausting, but necessary. It is very pretty, and I could tell it must be just gorgeous in the Spring and Summer months, when everything is blooming and green. There are actually even palm trees! I was able to see the office building where Russell works (first two pics below). We ate at some yummy restaurants and did some shopping. There are lots of both! We have another trip planned over Spring Break to drive down with the boys. We are still trusting God will show us exactly where to settle down in June. We know He is directing our steps!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment