For the final in Honors English, the teacher decided to have the kids create a river representing their lives thus far. They had the freedom to make whatever they wanted as long as they showed a certain number of events from their lives. Brenden's ended up being really neat.
It starts with two rivers, Russell and I, and then goes into his life. Each rock represents an event in his life. The river makes it's first turn when we moved to Indiana. After that, the river has some brown in it, cause the Wabash River in Terre Haute is muddy.
Brenden is in the canoe toward the end of the river, heading toward graduation and then the waterfall into his future. It's cool!
Wow!!! Great job!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThe Kenai is closed to king fishing this year til the second run---maybe then, too. Not anywhere near normal escapements. I made a little trip to the emergency room Sat night---seems I am allergic to the clindamyacin that I took for my tooth infection. MAJOR ITCHING!! Everywhere! All better with the new meds.
Love to you all!
Mom