Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Days

The kids had last Thursday and Friday off of school because of snow. No school, meant no practices. We had a couple of nice, lazy days around here. I love that my boys still want to hang out with their mom...even the teenagers. I am blessed! They did go outside to sled a few times. Anyone who knows us, knows we LOVE watching the Olympics, and Vancouver is in 33 days. Rion has been having his own version of the Winter Olympic Games. I haven't been good about taking pictures, but think roller blades, with hockey sticks as poles, as he "slaloms" down the driveway, and "lugeing" on a skateboard. It's the cutest thing! I do have a picture of Jerrod shoveling the driveway.


Last night we went to Avatar. Great effects, not so sure about the story. North held a JV Wrestling Tournament this morning. Brenden and Jerrod both won matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment