I know I'm late, but I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. We sure did! We had a quiet, non-busy, day together. It was a nice change of pace. The next day, however, was not so laid back. Russell and I decided to get up early and join the CROWD of people doing their "Black Friday" shopping. This is something we have never ventured to do before. Not sure if we will ever do it again, although we did get some really good deals! After a full day of crowds and long lines, we went over to Indianapolis. The boys had earned free tickets to see a Pacers game with their excellent I-STEP test scores.
They played the Dallas Mavericks at 8:00pm. We didn't get home until about midnight.
Anyway, we sure were thanking God for all of you this holiday. We are blessed to have you in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment